- Please have your home, property or business site appropriately prepared for 3D photography. Prepare as though visitors are coming into your home or building, similar to an open house. Reach out if you have any specific questions as to how to prepare.
- Prior to your 3D capture/shoot, we ask that you turn on all lighting, open all doors related to the tour, raise blinds if necessary and turn off all ceiling fans. A sanitized wipe-down of all surfaces that are likely to be touched would be appreciated.
- In an effort to reduce exposure and to speed up our time on site, we ask that everyone exit the building prior to our arrival. This also enables us to quickly deliver your assets so that you can get back to conducting important family or business activities. We are asking for a key, lockbox or code to gain access. If necessary, someone can meet on site to let us in and then return upon our completion. If you utilize security camera technology, please feel free to keep your cameras on for your peace of mind.
- We want to minimize everyone’s exposure so our team members will be sanitizing their hands before and after each shoot, wear appropriate gloves and masks, and will be cautious about touching surfaces. If the situation warrants, we will utilize additional personal protection gear.
- We will have sanitizing wipes along with us and will wipe off appropriate surfaces prior to departure.
- We will ensure that all team members providing services will have not recently traveled and are not showing any signs of illness related to COVID-19 symptoms. As an added measure we will be taking our temperature throughout the day.
Preparing for a Residential Property Scan
Creativ Capture LLC provides the latest innovative immersive virtual reality scanning technology which showcases property in its entirety to potential buyers in the market. To ensure we deliver our services to the highest quality, please read the checklist below.
1. Clean up
Rule of thumb – How you view a room is how it will be featured in the 3D Tour. In order for us to deliver the greatest results, it is important your property is clean and tidy. WE CANNOT REMOVE THINGS POST SCAN.
2. Items to be removed
– Washing baskets
– Shoes on the floor
– TV remotes
– Remove all un-styled elements (e.g. shampoos, razors, etc.)
– Close toilet seats
– Pets/animals removed or restrained
– Do not hide items – remove them from the room
These objects add unnecessary clutter to your property, which is reflected in your 3D Tour. If you would prefer a room not to be featured in the 3D Tour, please remember that we cannot add it in at a later date. Once a scan is complete, it’s impossible to return and add a room.
3. Overall presentation
The most effective method to showcase your property is achieved by presenting your furniture, floorboards, and fixtures as you would for an open inspection. Please ensure the list below is completed prior to our 3D technician arriving on the day for the greatest results.
– House lights and lamps on
– Curtains and blinds open
– All internal doors open
– Turn off ceiling fans
4. Stay out of frame
Our 3D scanners rotate 360 degrees unlike traditional cameras, and captures everything it sees (if you can see the scanner it can definitely see you). We ask that any residents present on the day cooperate with the 3D technicians to help them deliver the greatest results.
If there are small children present, please ensure they are supervised during the 3D scan process. It is crucial that you inform the 3D technician immediately if you or anyone has walked past the 3D scanner. While we are able to blur faces upon request, we are unable to delete or remove any images once the 3D technician has left your property.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.